The key to maintaining a healthy balanced weight is the food you eat. Try The Trainers healthy stuffed peppers which are not only healthy but filling too! Everyone gets cravings, however, it is important to put the right things into your body, to provide you energy and strength, instead of making bad impulsive decisions.
“You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right”
Try these DELICIOUS stuffed peppers. A quick, simple and easy meal to cook. You can also freeze them for another day. I always make them in bulk and place in containers and have them for lunch the following day.
Time: 25 Minutes Servings: 2 Calories: 490
- 1 tps Olive Oil
- 2 Large Green/Red/Yellow Peppers,
- 1 Large Onion,
- 1 Chilli Pepper,
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Cup of Cooked Brown Rice
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ a Can of Washed Red Kidney Beans (If Veggie)
- ½ lb of Minced Beef
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
1) Turn on grill to medium heat. Then in a skillet, heat the olive oil, and fry the onions until they have softened, add chili pepper, garlic, add Kidney Beans (if veggie), OR Minced Beef. Cook until meat is brown.
2) Cut in half and de-seed each pepper, and place them in the microwave for 4-6 minutes, (or until they have softened). Place onto a baking tray.
3) Add in cooked rice and tomato paste to the meat/beans and stir. Then spoon mixture into the peppers. Sprinkle the cheese onto and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes. (Or until the cheese has melted)
Have you tried our 30-day food challenge? If you have you’ll be on the correct path to a new healthier and happier life. It is all about the preparation. So, therefore, when you are hungry you have something prepared and make the right choice.