Are you looking to tone up/lose some weight? Or are you simply looking to get fitter? Join The Trainers Boot Camp!
Boot Camp Days & Times
Mondays 7-8 PM
Tuesdays – 10:30-11:30 AM
Wednesday – 7-8 PM
Thursdays 7-8 PM
Fridays 9:30-10:30 AM
Saturdays 9-10 AM
Book Your Space Below
How much does it cost?
- The first session is free (new clients)
- £12 | Pay As You Go
- £40 | £10 x 4 Sessions a Month (valid for 5 weeks)
- £64 | £8 x 8 Sessions a Month (valid for 6 weeks)
Payment is made via bank transfer. Once you have chosen your block, we shall send you an invoice.
In Response To COVID-19
It is our priority to ensure the safety of our trainers and clients. Therefore, all boot camp sessions will take place outside and we’ll remain 2 metres apart at all times. Any equipment being used will be disinfected before and after each session. To read the latest UK government clearance please click HERE.
If you have any symptoms, please do NOT attend. If you have been asked to self-isolate, please do inform us straight away.
The boot camp will be held rain or shine!
Due to COVID-19 spaces at our boot camps are limited. Due to popularity we kindly ask that you book in advance. We will reserve your space so therefore, reservations for this event are nonrefundable.
If you are unable to attend last minute, you can transfer your space to a friend instead. Please let us know of any changes on +447545957767 or email email@example.com.
What will it include?
– Boxing – Body Weight – Circuits – Resistance Training – Cardio
Why should you attend?
– Lose Weight – Strengthen – Tone – Reduce Stress – Energise – Feel Great!
Other reasons you may want to join our Claygate Boot Camp…
- You’ll receive monthly healthy recipes which will go hand in hand with your training, as a result, this will ensure maximum results.
- It is our goal to create a community. Everyone is welcome, above all we want to provide a space where people can work out confidently.
- You’ll have the support from The Trainers, if you have any questions or worries then we are here to help.
- We are flexible! The Trainers understands that life is extremely busy, that is why we offer our sessions in blocks, so you can choose which block works best for you and your lifestyle.
Sign Me Up!
To book your space use the booking calendar above or clicking the button below.
Boot Camp FAQ’s
Due to COVID-19, we have reduced the sizes of the class. Class sizes can vary, however, they will be in line with the governments’ guidelines.
Yes! Everyone who is attending are all trying to increase their fitness levels. It is also our job to help you become healthier and fitter. No matter your starting point, we will tailor each exercise to your starting fitness level.
We will design each class with a mixture of cardiovascular training, resistance training, body weight and flexibility. Each session will be different and can be modified to suit individual needs.
The Trainers will provide the equipment. If you have a yoga mat/towel please bring it with you. Please wear appropriate clothing and remember a bottle of water and a small towel in the summer.
Yes! The Trainers offers every person a free session before they purchase a block. We want to ensure that we are the right fit for you and that you are going to enjoy and benefit from our sessions.
Follow Us On Social Media
Request A Different Time
Are you unable to make our boot camp sessions? Please let us know your preferred time below and we’ll see if we can accommodate this.