The Trainers want to help all companies big and small, to invest in their employees’ health & wellbeing. According to Forbes, back pain is one of the most common causes of employee absenteeism in the UK? Is this having an effect on your company?
Exercise can fit around your
employees’ busy work schedules. The Trainers are able to offer
bespoke training sessions during the lunch break hour, or before and after
work. Many employees feel sluggish towards the end of the day. However, taking
time out during the day for exercise, will revitalise individuals and allow them
to feel more energised, positively effecting productivity.
What are the benefits?
- Improved alertness & energy – Exercise makes the heart pump faster, allowing more oxygen will flow to the brain which in turn allows it to operate at its highest level. Not only does this supply individuals with more energy but increases alertness and productivity.
- Improved mental well-being – Fitness has been proven to boost serotonin levels dramatically. Maintaining good levels of Serotonin will reduce levels of anxiety as well as depression.
- Endorphin boost – The happiness hormone. Through exercise you can improve your company’s morale, and employees will benefit from increased confidence and a more positive outlook.
- Reduce the cost of absence – People who are physically active are less likely to become sick as their immune systems are a lot stronger. Physically active employees take 27% fewer days of sick.
FAQ About Partner/Group Training
Make your health a priority – The Trainers can help.
Follow these 3 steps
1. Get in Touch – Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation. We will then be in touch to understand your fitness dreams and goals.
2. Get Started – Meet one of us and we’ll create a custom strategy together to help you to become healthier and stronger.
3. Get Going – If you’d like to continue with The Trainers, we’ll guide and support throughout your team’s fitness journey.