The Trainers want to help all companies big and small, to invest in their employees’ health & wellbeing with our corporate fitness programmes. According to Forbes, back pain is one of the most common causes of employee absenteeism in the UK? Is this having an effect on your company?
Exercise can fit around your employees’ busy work schedules. The Trainers are able to offer bespoke corporate fitness training sessions during the lunch break hour, or before and after work. Many employees feel sluggish towards the end of the day. However, taking time out during the day for exercise, will revitalise individuals and allow them to feel more energised, positively effecting productivity.
What are employees saying?
Did you enjoy it?– Yes! Feels good to get moving during the day.
– Yes I enjoyed it, was excellent to have a quick snappy 30-minute workout to break up the day.
How did it leave you feeling?– Aching all over (but in a good way)!
– Left me feeling great, and 100% more productive for the afternoon. Everyone knows or should know the benefits of exercise and the endorphins it releases, it leaves you feeling great about yourself both physically and mentally. Ready to conquer the rest of your day.
Other feedback…– I really enjoyed attending, it was a really nice break in the day and great to get moving. I feel like because it was in my calendar, I made the effort to actually join and exercise which I don’t usually have the self-discipline for!
– I felt refreshed leaving the session with a new lease of energy for the afternoon. The session content was good as it was difficult but also doable.
What are the benefits of corporate fitness?
- Improved alertness & energy – Exercise makes the heart pump faster, allowing more oxygen will flow to the brain which in turn allows it to operate at its highest level. Not only does this supply individuals with more energy but increases alertness and productivity.
- Improved mental well-being – Fitness has been proven to boost serotonin levels dramatically. Maintaining good levels of Serotonin will reduce levels of anxiety as well as depression.
- Endorphin boost – The happiness hormone. Through exercise, you can improve your company’s morale, and employees will benefit from increased confidence and a more positive outlook.
- Reduce the cost of absence – People who are physically active are less likely to become sick as their immune systems are a lot stronger. Physically active employees take 27% fewer days off sick.
FAQ About Partner/Group Training
Make your health a priority – The Trainers can help.
Follow these 3 steps
1. Get in Touch – Fill out the form below, we will then be in touch to understand your fitness dreams and goals.
2. Get Started – We’ll schedule a trial session and create a custom strategy together to help your team to become healthier and stronger.
3. Get Going – If you’d like to continue with The Trainers, we’ll guide and support throughout your team’s fitness journey.