Cork Massage Balls
Made from 100% natural cork, our massage ball relieves pain, provides tension relief, unravels knots and improves mobility. They are great at targeting specific areas of the body. If you have a sedentary lifestyle or are super active, massage balls have many benefits.
Simple and Easy To Use
- Foam rollers offer an effective myofascial release, but massage balls are great for those hard-to-reach spots. For example your feet (plantar fascia, hamstrings, glutes, shoulders and chest.
- Release tensions with our cork massage ball, by simply rolling and massaging gently over the desired area.
- Position the massage ball either on the floor, a chair or against a wall. Remember it is important to relax, then hold the pressure until you feel the tension release.
- When using a massage ball, the aim is to relieve. Hold or roll the ball on a targeted spot until you can physically feel a release which could take up to a couple of minutes.
- Our massage ball is very easy to use, and effects come fast.
Why Buy Cork Massage Balls?
- 2 SIZES – Our balls come in 2 different sizes. This allows you to position the ball on the area that requires releasing. The ball size should be in relation to the size of the muscle group. Therefore if you are using the ball on your glutes, opt for the bigger ball. If you’re placing the ball beneath your foot, use the smaller ball.
- SELF-MASSAGE – Massage balls are the perfect tool that you can use at home to release tension, unravel knots, improve mobility and enhance performance. You can self-massage large muscle groups or target those painful knots or trigger points in the neck, shoulders, arms, legs and feet.
- COMPACT & DURABLE – Our massage balls can be used anywhere! They are perfect for long flights where your circulation might decrease due to prolonged sitting. Or for trips on the bus, train or as a passenger in a car or for rolling out sore spots after a hard workout.
- EXTRA FIRM – The firmer the ball, the easier it is to control and localise the position; this is very important when targeting a specific point which requires releasing. The dense cork surface offers a highly intense trigger point massage.
- NO TOXIC CHEMICALS – Say no to PVC, BPA, petroleum, harsh chemicals or dangerous phthalates. Our natural cork massage balls are environmentally friendly.