Cork Foam Roller
Made from 100% Natural Cork. Cork is a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to plastic foam rollers. Designed for an extra firm massage to increase blood flow for muscle release pre and post-workout. Our eco-friendly cork foam roller will give you a deep-tissue massage in a small, ultra-firm package. The size is compact which means it’s great for travelling or storing in small spaces.
Simple And Easy To Use
- Roll out tight or sore muscles and let your body weight and gravity work to apply the pressure.
- Great for trigger point therapy as well as myofascial release.
- A foam roller can be used for a back massage, relieve back pain, leg massage and IT bands issues.
- Foam rolling provides relaxation relief as well as an ultimate deep tissue massage.
- Foam rolling should be used before or after a workout, yoga, pilates, barre, HIIT, CrossFit and running.
Why Buy A Cork Foam Roller?
– NATURAL MATERIAL – The natural way to relieve tight muscles, knots and tight fascia, most importantly an excellent self-massage tool.
– TOP-QUALITY – Our top-quality, high-density cork roller is firmer than synthetic foam rollers. It also maintains its shape far better than plastic rollers. The velvety smooth cork also offers a non-slip surface to prevent injury.
– COMPACT DESIGN – Designed with rounded edges to, therefore, protect the cork from chips or cracks. Our organic design can be displayed in your home, office or gym.
– LIGHT-WEIGHT – Measurements are 12 inches x 3.75 inches (30cm x 10cm). Only weighing 1.5lbs it’s easy to use at home or to take on the road.
– NO TOXIC CHEMICALS – Say no to PVC, BPA, petroleum, harsh chemicals or dangerous phthalates. Our foam roller is vegan and environmentally friendly.
Did You Know?
Traditional rollers are made out of PVE & EVA, as a result, they are both derived from crude oil and are extremely difficult to recycle. Nearly 99% of ALL foam rollers end up in landfill. Our eco-friendly roller is made from 100% cork, which is a biodegradable and recyclable product and no trees were cut down in the production.
Join the cork massage revolution and add to your basket today!