Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Congratulations on beginning your personal training programme. We are delighted that you have chosen The Trainers as part of your commitment to health and fitness. By using the services of The Trainers you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. They are therefore important so please read and sign this form to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the following information.
- COMMITMENT In order to maximise progress, it is important to follow programme guidelines during both supervised and (if applicable) unsupervised training days in addition to any dietary recommendations given by your Trainer. The client should follow the training programme and the instructions of the Trainer to the best of their ability to maximise your results and better achieve your goals.
- REGULARITY OF TRAINING In order to maintain progress and as a courtesy to your trainer, it is important that you commit to your personal training sessions on a regular basis and avoid taking regular or protracted breaks from training.
- LENGTH OF SESSION Personal training sessions will last for sixty (60) minutes unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
- ATTIRE You must wear sensible and practical workout attire, including, but not limited to t-shirts, shorts, tights or tracksuit. Athletic shoes must be worn at all times and should be supportive and functional.
- PUNCTUALITY You should be attired and ready to train at the time specified for your personal training session. Failure to be prepared to train does not entitle you to a session longer than the scheduled appointment. If you anticipate running late you should contact the Trainer as soon as possible. If the Trainer is running late, they will contact you directly via the telephone call or text message. Any time missed due to the Trainer running late, will be made up by the Trainer, either at the end of the session if both you and your Trainer have time, or in a subsequent session when it is more convenient.
- STOPPING EXERCISES You may refuse or stop any exercise for any reason at any time. Equally, you may be directed to stop exercising by your Trainer should you display noticeable signs of distress. It is your responsibility to notify the Trainer immediately of any discomfort, pain, fatigue, nausea or other symptoms arising during or immediately after exercise, as well as, any and all other known physical limitations you have or are experiencing so that the Trainer may accommodate, if necessary alter your programme accordingly.
- PAYMENT POLICY All personal training sessions must be paid in advance via bank transfer. The Trainer will only be made available for appointments if payment is received prior to appointments taking place. The Trainers reserves the right to cancel all booked appointments if payment is not received. Electronic invoices/receipts will be provided upon request.
- REFUND & TRANSFER POLICY All monies paid are non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No personal training refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions.
- EXPIRY TERMS The expiration policy requires completion of all personal training sessions within the stated time frame, which starts from date of payment. A block of 10 sessions expires 3 months after the date of purchase. A block of 20/30 sessions expires 6 months after the date of purchase. Any personal training sessions left are void after this time period.
- CANCELLATION POLICY 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all booked appointments otherwise you will forfeit the session and full payment will be incurred, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- MARKETING The Trainers will sometimes take photographs/video footage for marketing purposes; if you have an objection to this please inform the trainer at the time.
- DISCLAIMER You are required to fully disclose in the relevant questionnaires supplied all information regarding your medical conditions that are pertinent to the services provided.