Personal Training Investments
Personal Training Investments – Choose your plan and take the first step to a healthier and fitter lifestyle. The Trainers are here to make fitness accessible to everyone! We will come to you, to any location you desire, we’ll also bring all of the equipment and design a personal programme especially suited to your goals.
Consultation & Taster Session
Meet with your trainer & discuss your goals further. You’ll be able to sample a workout. You’ll then be able to purchase a block of sessions (see below).
Each Block Includes:
- Body Composition Analysis – Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), Body Fat %, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Metabolic Age & Total Body Water %.
- Trainer-Knowledge & Support
- Nutritional Advice – Monthly Recipes
- Tailored Programmes
- Home Workouts
- Regular Progress Monitoring – FREE Monthly Reviews
Blocks of Sessions
Pay-as-you-go | £75 per session | 1 Hour
1 Hour Personal Training
A Block of 10 Sessions | £60 per session | 1 Hour
10 Hours of Personal Training
A Block of 15 Sessions | £55 per session | 1 Hour
15 Hours of Personal Training
A Block of 20 Sessions | £50 per session | 1 Hour
20 Hours of Personal Training
A Block of 30 Sessions | £45 per session | 1 Hour
30 Hours of Personal Training
Enjoy the personal 1-1 experience with one of our personal trainers. Depending on your goals, motivation, and commitment you can choose which block will be best for your individual needs. The bigger the block, the lower the price is per session.
The Trainers Approach
We believe there are 5 steps to achieving your health and fitness goals with 1-1 personal training.
- Goal Setting | Define your goals | Know why they’re important to you.
- Evaluation | Body Composition Analysis | Tanita Scale – We’ll measure your overall health, within 15 seconds our machine will provide 10 different health measurements from body fat to muscle mass. This allows us to get a baseline to set realistic goals.
- Programme | Uniquely Designed Programmes | Components include – Cardiovascular, Resistance Training, Flexibility Training etc.
- Implementation | Knowledge & Support Throughout | Giving you the tools to lead a healthy and active lifestyle | Teaching you all the components of exercise & nutrition.
- Assessment | Every 4 weeks a FREE Monthly Review | Measurements are taken & new goals set to ensure maximum results.