Personal Training Investments
Personal Training Investments – Choose your plan and take the first step to a healthier and fitter lifestyle. The Trainers are here to make fitness accessible to everyone! We will come to you, to any location you desire, we’ll also bring all of the equipment and design a personal programme especially suited to your goals.
A Free Consultation
Start with an initial consultation to discuss your goals in further detail. We’ll explain how we work, and learn about your schedule. If you’re happy we’ll arrange your first session and you can purchase a block of sessions (see below).
Buy A Block Of Sessions
No joining fees!
No long-term contracts!
Simply purchase a block of sessions.
Enjoy the personal 1-1 experience with one of our personal trainers. Depending on your goals, motivation, and commitment you can choose which block will be best for your individual needs. The bigger the block, the lower the price is per session. Each PT session is 1 hour.
Pay-as-you-go | £75 per session
1 Hour Personal Training
A block of 10 sessions | £60 per session
10 Hours of Personal Training | £600 | Save £150
A block of 15 sessions | £55 per session
15 Hours of Personal Training | £825 | Save £300
A block of 20 sessions | £50 per session
20 Hours of Personal Training | £1000 | Save £500
A block of 30 sessions | £45 per session | 2+ Sessions A Week
30 Hours of Personal Training | £1350 | Save £900 |
Each Block Includes:
- Body Composition Analysis – Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), Body Fat %, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Metabolic Age & Total Body Water %.
- Trainer-Knowledge & Support
- Nutritional Advice – Monthly Recipes
- Tailored Programmes
- Home Workouts
- Regular Progress Monitoring – FREE Monthly Reviews
The Trainers Approach
We believe there are 5 steps to achieving your health and fitness goals with 1-1 personal training.
- Goal Setting | Define your goals | Know why they’re important to you.
- Evaluation | Body Composition Analysis | Tanita Scale – We’ll measure your overall health, within 15 seconds our machine will provide 10 different health measurements from body fat to muscle mass. This allows us to get a baseline to set realistic goals.
- Programme | Uniquely Designed Programmes | Components include – Cardiovascular, Resistance Training, Flexibility Training etc.
- Implementation | Knowledge & Support Throughout | Giving you the tools to lead a healthy and active lifestyle | Teaching you all the components of exercise & nutrition.
- Assessment | Every 4 weeks a FREE Monthly Review | Measurements are taken & new goals set to ensure maximum results.
Personal Training FAQ
Yes! We understand that our clients lead busy lives. Therefore, we are extremely flexible to fit around your work, social and family commitments. You do not have to stick to the same time each week, The Trainers can fit around your schedule.
Our working hours are: Monday – Friday 5am-9pm & Saturday – Sunday 7am-7pm.
That is not a problem, we understand that life sometimes gets in the way. We ask for 24 hours’ notice of cancellation for all booked appointments, so we can then move your session to a more convenient time. Anything less than 24 hours, you will be charged for the session.
We prefer to be paid via BACs transfer, however, do accept cash also. Monies need to be paid in full before the first session, in order for us to block out our calendar, to ensure you are able to train at the time most convenient to you. We also find this helps our clients with motivation too.
Stay Up To Date
Simply enter your email address to stay up to date with our latest health and fitness articles.