Start Your Bespoke Fitness Journey
The Trainers offer professional personal training time & location that suits you. Our mobile personal trainers bring knowledge as well as the equipment directly to your front door. Enjoy personal training sessions in a place of comfort, complete your working in an hour, also avoid the tedious journey to and from a gym.
The Trainers 5 Renowned Steps To Guarantee Results
- Goal Setting | Define your goals | Know why they’re important to you.
- Evaluation | Body Composition Analysis | Tanita Scale – In 15 seconds our machine will provide 10 different health measurements. This allows us to get a baseline to set realistic goals.
- Programme | Uniquely Designed Programmes | Components include – Cardiovascular, Resistance Training, Flexibility Training…
- Implementation | Knowledge & Support Throughout | Giving you the tools to lead a healthy and active lifestyle | Teaching you all the components of exercise & nutrition.
- Assessment | Every 4 weeks you’ll receive FREE Monthly Review.
Why Choose The Trainers?
- Our Body Composition Analysis Machine – Every 4 weeks you’ll receive a FREE body composition test. Where we’ll measure e.g. your weight, BMI, body fat %, visceral fat, muscle mass etc. To therefore ensure that our clients get maximal results.
- Trainer-Knowledge & Support – Our trainers are experts in their fields, with continued development programmes at the front of our minds, because we want to ensure we are delivering the highest of quality of sessions.
- Nutritional Advice – You’ll receive regular personal trainer approved recipes to help you with your nutrition. We’ll also review your weekly food diary if you wish.
- Personally Tailored Programmes – Our sessions are uniquely designed to each individual. Together with using the latest training techniques, we deliver fun & motivating sessions.
- Home Workouts – As well as our PT sessions, we’ll also write you programmes to under-go in-between, as well as holiday workouts too.
- Regular Progress Monitoring – We have excellent relationships with all of our clients. Offering them the knowledge and support to transform their lives.
** Disclaimer – We are not nutritionists so, therefore, can only offer general nutritional advice. **
FAQ 1-1 Personal Training
Make your health a priority
Or alternatively, fill out the form below and a member of our dedicated team will be in touch shortly.