Are you finding it increasingly difficult to fit a regular workout in your weekly schedule? Do you want to prioritise your health to look and feel better?
The Trainers makes fitness simple, by bringing Personal Training directly to you. We offer bespoke fitness programmes from the comfort of your own home.
The Trainers can help you to make fitness a priority in your life in 3 simple steps.
1. Phone Call – We will call you to understand your fitness dreams and goals. We will then arrange a free consultation when it’s most convenient for you.
2. FREE Consultation – We will create a custom strategy together to overcome your barriers to exercise and to help you to become healthier, stronger and more confident.
3. Begin Your Fitness Journey – We can guide, support and execute your fitness journey to enable you to start achieving your life-long goals.
Personal Trainer Investments
- Our Personal Training Sessions are sold in blocks. No yearly contracts, simply choose the block of sessions which will work best for you.
- Try before you buy! Schedule a free consultation below, you’ll get to sample a PT taster session and learn about the different options we have available.
- After signing up, you’ll also receive monthly reviews & body composition analysis, trainer knowledge & support, nutritional advice with regular recipes, personally tailored programmes, home workouts and regular progress monitoring.
Do you have more questions? Scroll down to see our FAQ’s or simply send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on 07545957767.
Schedule an Appointment
Simply fill out the contact form below
Personal Training FAQ’s
– Where does the training take place?
The Trainers come to you, we are experts in transforming any space into a training ground. We are able to train you in your living room, garden, a local park or even in your office.
– What exercises will we do, I’m worried they’ll be too difficult?
Each session you’ll be completing different exercises which will be working towards your end goal. By working 1-1 with a Personal Trainer, this really allows you to communicate and be heard to ensure you are happy and enjoying your programme. Your programme will be specifically designed for you, therefore all exercises will fit accordingly. You will also have a monthly assessment to ensure your results are on track.
– I can’t make the same session each week – are you flexible on times?
Yes! We understand that our clients lead busy lives. Therefore, we are extremely flexible to fit around your work, social and family commitments. You do not have to stick to the same time each week, The Trainers can fit around your schedule.
Our working hours are: Monday – Friday 5am-9pm & Saturday – Sunday 7am-7pm.
– What if I need to cancel a session?
That is not a problem, we understand that life sometimes gets in the way. We ask for 24 hours’ notice of cancellation for all booked appointments, so we can then move your session to a more convenient time. Anything less than 24 hours, you will be charged for the session.